Maine Real Estate: Eagle Cove Condominium
Eagle Cove Condominium - Have Your Own Maine Getaway Cabin at Wyman LakeNorthern Outdoors is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to purchase a cabin or guest house at our Eagle Cove Condominum complex on Wyman Lake. Originally our Lakeside Resort, the campus has converted into a Condominium Association with the benefits of home ownership combined with professional rental management services. The six lakeside cabins are available for purchase. Additionally, there are four secluded guest houses, five parcels for new homes and a private peninsula that is available as a private compound.
We invite you to take a look around Eagle Cove.
Additional property details, including cabin and guest house descriptions, along with area and plat maps are covered in the pages of this Real Estate section. Further details are available by contacting The Garon Group
For more information contact Russell Walters at Northern Outdoors on (207) 663-4466 or Nick Dambrie at The Garon Group on (207) 553-7371.
Eagle Cove Condominium Highlights
- 5,000’ Lake frontage on pristine Wyman Lake
- 20 acre lot off Route 201 in Caratunk, Maine
- Approximately 8,400+- square feet of commercial space
- Ten homes designed to accommodate comfortably a total of 80 people
- Five pre-approved waterfront home sites
- Recreation opportunities abound. Centrally located in the heart of Maine’s whitewater rafting center, canoeing, kayaking, snowmobiIling, hiking trails including the Appalachian Trail and Maine Huts & Trails, cross country skiing, remote motorized recreational trails, countless fly-fishing and sport-fishing opportunities, moose and deer hunting, swimming and boating.