The Forks Resort Restaurant & Kennebec River Brewery
Here's What's Cooking at The Forks Resort Restaurant, Home to the Kennebec River Pub & BreweryThe Kennebec River Pub is our full-service restaurant at The Forks Resort Center. The pub shares space in our grand, open-timbered main lodge with our Kennebec River Brewery, home to several fine handcrafted ales and lagers. The brewery is also on the Maine Beer Trail.
Our Kennebec River Pub's chef believes ...the Fresher the Better!At our Kennebec River Pub, we utilize fresh, local foods to the fullest in our hearty breakfast, lunch, and dinner dishes. We serve delightful pub fare with a mouthwatering selection of jumbo burgers, our famous beer battered onion rings, and Northern Nacho's - a heaping stack of tortilla chips with a melted blend of Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheeses, jalapenos, black olives, onions & tomatoes. And nothing compliments pub fare any better than a fresh, handcrafted beer from our Kennebec River Brewery!
- Popular entree specials include our hand cut char-grilled New York Sirloin, slow roasted Prime Rib of Beef Au jus or our Pan seared fresh Atlantic Salmon, How about our Baked Haddock with lemon dill cream sauce.
- Start off your dining vacation with our famous Magic Wings.
- Don't miss our ever changing menu, homemade chili, chowder and soups and fresh made desserts.
- Want a savory Maine lobster bake? Special order in advance and enjoy fresh lobster from Maine’s coast only 2 ½ hours away.
- Your kids are well cared for with our kids menu, along with coloring books and crayons available at our restaurant any time of day.
- Try one of our six custom ales and lagers, from our Northern Lights ale to our Class V Stout. See our Brewery Beers Menu.
Our Kennebec River Pub Offers Food that Pleases Everyone!
|Breakfast Menu||Lunch & Dinner Menu||Kids Menu|
Need help to dial in on the best vacation package for your needs? Email us or call us via phone @ 1-800-765-RAFT (1-800-765-7238).