Maine Vacation Specials - Rafting, Snowmobiling, Cabin Rentals, Campground
Current Specials on Adventure Resort Vacations that Inspire, Connect, & Energize YOUSpring, Summer, Fall & Winter: We have regular specials for all our getaway travelers. Take a look and see what works for your vacation plans!
2015-2016 Snowmobile Season EARLY BOOKING SPECIALBook 90 days out or more, and take an additional 10% off your snowmobile cabin lodging at The Forks Resort Center when you pay a deposit of 50% of your reservation. No blackout dates! Planning a family reunion, group getaway, company outing? Take advantage of this special early and save BIG.
Snowmobile Season Opens December 31st, 2015!
The perfect gift for everyone on your list (including YOU)
Give the Gift of Adventure all year long to your friends and family! Lock in any current season specials now with this convenient gift card. Our Northern Outdoors Gift Card is good for all Northern Outdoors services, activities, and store products. Give an active vacation getaway for the best gift ever. Available in increments of $25. Perfectly thoughtful gift, any time of year!
Call 800-765-7238800-765-7238 FREE to order.
Plan Ahead! Take Advantage of Early Book Specials & Spring and Fall Value Season in 2016.
2016 Rafting & Resort EARLY BOOKING SPECIALBook 90 days out or more, and take an additional 10% off any cabin or camping lodging at The Forks Resort Center when you pay a deposit of 50% of your reservation. No blackout dates! Planning a family reunion, group getaway, company outing? Take advantage of this special early and save BIG.
Whitewater Rafting Season Opens May 1, 2016!
That's a savings of up to 35% off regular summer rates in the spring and fall! Here are the details:
- Valid for May and June rafting on the Kennebec, Penobscot and Dead Rivers and all lodging at The Forks Resort Center.
- Valid for September (after Labor Day Weekend) and October (through Columbus Day Weekend) savings of up to 35% off peak summer rates on rafting on the Kennebec and Dead Rivers and all lodging at The Forks Resort Center.
- (Note, the Penoscot River runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day.)
- If you like consistent white water action, BIG fun, and fewer crowds, come to Maine and Northern Outdoors in the spring and fall.
- Fall trips include the treat of brilliant New England fall foliage as seen from the river!
No other adventure company offers half price kids' rafting in Maine! We understand the importance of getting families out together for active vacations, and we make it easy for you.
RESERVE YOUR 2016 TRIP EARLY AND SAVE.
- Kids ages 8-17 raft the Kennebec and ages 15-17 raft the Penobscot for half price, weekdays all summer long.
- Limit one child per full-paying adult, mid-June to end of August.
50% Off Your 2nd Raft Trip Special: When You Can't Get Enough Rafting In Just One Day
Raft two rivers back to back in subsequent days and get 50% off the price of the lower priced raft trip. You can also do the same trip twice on subsequent days and get 50% off the lowest trip rate.
Available for the Kennebec, Penobscot, and Dead Rivers.
Group SpecialsBring 15 friends and you go rafting and skiing FREE. Share your adventure with friends, family and colleagues, and save on your vacation. Here’s how:
- For every 15 full paying guests you organize, the 16th party member will RAFT for FREE, plus you will receive 1 lift ticket to Sugarloaf, the premier ski resort in the East, good for the upcoming winter ski season.
- We make it easy to organize your group with our comprehensive Group Organizers Kit and give you the rewards.
- Our exclusive partnership with Sugarloaf Mountain allows us to offer you incentives no other whitewater outfitter in Maine can match. How about FREE skiing?
- Earn hundreds of dollars in savings as a Group Organizer with Northern Outdoors!
A Note on All Specials:
Not to be in used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, subject to availability, and all standard booking conditions apply.